- 150g plain flour
- 110g brown sugar
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted, plus 100g extra
- 2x 395g can HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 80g golden syrup
- 200g NESTLE Bakers Choice Dark Melts, melted
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm lamington pan and line with baking paper.
- 2 In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and coconut. Add melted butter, mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned. Cool.
- 3 Combine extra butter, HIGHLANDER® Sweetened Condensed Milk and golden syrup in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth. Pour over base. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Cool.
- 4 To melt the chocolate place NESTLE Bakers Choice Dark Melts, melted in a microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted, add oil and stir until smooth, pour evenly over slice.